What is Digital Engagement ?
Like ‘social business’, digital engagement is a phrase often used quite loosely, sometimes to mean any use of social media by a corporate organisation, right through to more specific definitions around how public sector organisations promote participation in policy making.
What is Digital Disruption ?
Digital disruption refers to changes enabled by digital technologies that occur at a pace and magnitude that disrupt established ways of value creation, social interactions, doing business and more generally our thinking.
We help our clients invest wisely by working with them to answer the key questions business leaders are asking about digital:
- I have initiatives in progress but need a clear road map. What will matter most and how do we get there?
- Where should we be shifting to digital marketing, spending less to get more? What can we be doing real time?
- How can we keep up with new and nimble competitors? What will it take to increase our speed of innovation, delivery and learning?
- How can we make the right IT investments to support our digital aspirations? How do we develop a technology operating model that enables the delivery and operational capabilities needed to deliver on our digital priorities?
- Customers are interacting less in our physical channels—how do we make the most of in person interactions and how can digital help in-store?
- With a shift to online, how can I justify my physical infrastructure and costs? What are the best options to get costs out?
- How do we develop next generation capabilities that allow us to adapt as we go?
With the field quickly emerging and advancing, Techno Air Systems experts from across our industry and capability areas—including Strategy, Organization, Information Technology, Customer Strategy & Marketing, Consumer Products and Financial Services—stand ready to help companies address these issues.